quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

No regrets


Hi DupliCiters!
How is your week going?
I have to tell you... I'm not doing anything this week... No gym, no study, no nothing!
Maybe i'll regret for this... but only next week!
Ana is at Oporto! She is with her boyfriend... you know! After thesis, it has to be boyfriends' time!
Hope you like our new look.
Don't forget to follow us:
Love you all! 



Scarf - Morocco | Belt - Mustang | Bag - Bershka | Pants - Blanco | Heels - Zara | Blazer - Mango | Shirt - Stradivarius

Olá DupliCiters!
Como vai essa semana?
Eu preciso contar-vos como vai a minha... Não ando a fazer absolutamente nada... é uma semana de não-ginásio, não-estudo, não-nada!
Talvez me arrependa mas para já escrevo-vos sentadinha no quentinho da minha cama!
A Ana está no Porto! Foi ter com o namorado. Vocês sabem, depois da tese, tempo do namorado.
Espero que gostem do novo look. 
Não se esqueçam de nos seguir:
Love you all! 









6 comentários:

  1. Nice look !! :)
    I like the way the scarf brings color to the outfit . And I have the same boots in nude :P

    Hey, maybe you'd like to enter my Giveaway!:)
    << GIVEAWAY >> Win an 80$ Gift voucher to spend at MsDressy

    ResponderExcluir
  2. cute outfit

    have you heard of Ipsy?
    I recently made a product review about the newest Ipsy bag. let me know what's your favorite product!

    i would also appreciate it if you would follow me too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi An. Love your blog. You have a new follower. Want to have the change to win a pair of lovely sequin pants? go here: http://www.styleinlimablog.com/2013/01/sequin-pants-giveaway.html

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hello, just to say I really like your blog and this post. I'm a new follower and would love you to follow back?
    Much love, x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment, following you too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir

what do you think?

Ocorreu um erro neste gadget